geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: [talking]Is those code have quality?
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 19:25:19 GMT
The OpenEJB BrokerServer class is a hack we put in place to test the
OpenEJB MDB container.  This class (hack) will be replaced with a
complete implementation, when we finish the OpenEJB/ActiveMQ
integration.  If you are interested in working on this, please send
an email to the openejb-dev mailing list.

-dain