geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne Status
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:09:45 GMT
Hi Lasantha,

As JPA providers are pluggable, my understanding is that there is no
need to build a special module for Cayenne, as long as Open EJB
module supports a generic JPA provider.

So it becomes a question of building an assembly. Looks like both
tomcat and jetty assemblies are currently based on openjpa. I can
poke around and try building patches to switch one of them to
Cayenne. I am just not sure what's the consensus on which one should
be Cayenne? And was there a consensus?

Andrus