geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [test] run testsuite of 1.2beta fail because Unable to get resource from repository
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 05:28:30 GMT
Great! So i can ask you for the test problems encountered?
I encountered two problem.

First,when i run the console-testsuite, it will hang there for the encoding
reason which reported in file
"console-testsuite\target\geronimo-logs\org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.geronimo.server.StartServerMojo.log"
===== Error Message =====
Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.5.0_08)...
11:42:38,781 ERROR [LocalAttributeManager] Unable to read saved manageable
attributes. Fatal SAX parse error: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
at line 19, column 59 in entity
file:///C:/qxx/auto/geronimo/trunk/testsuite/console-testsuite/target/geronimo-jetty6-jee5-2.0-SNAPSHOT/var/config/config.xml
11:42:38,781 ERROR [LocalAttributeManager] Unable to read saved manageable
attributes
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)

In file console-testsuite\target\geronimo-
jetty6-jee5-2.0-SNAPSHOT\var\config\config.xml at line 19
It contain a byte that cannot encoded correctly in a Platform of Chinese
language as the default (English one has no problem).

<!-- $Rev: 502583 $ $Date: 2007-02-02 19:36:02 +0800 (星期äº??, 02 二月
2007) $ -->

Nontheless, the comments line should be removed ?
Because after remove this line of comment, the test can continue
successfully.

And secondly, I find the console test will fial for the port is already in
use. maybe it caused by the former test and the former one didnot release
the resource.
Then the test only can not run twice unless restart the PC?
I do can rerun the test after reboot my machine.

Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:
Configuration org.apache.geronimo.configs/rmi-naming/2.0-SNAPSHOT/car failed
to start due to the following reasons:
  The service ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/rmi-naming/2.0-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=RMIRegistry
did not start because the doStart method threw an exception.
java.rmi.server.ExportException: Unable to export object: port 1099 already
in use; nested exception is:
    java.net.BindException: The address is already in use
    at org.apache.harmony.rmi.remoteref.UnicastServerRef.exportObject(
UnicastServerRef.java:350)
    at org.apache.harmony.rmi.server.ExportManager.exportObject(
ExportManager.java:149)
    at org.apache.harmony.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl.<init>(RegistryImpl.java:137)

    at java.rmi.registry.LocateRegistry.createRegistry(LocateRegistry.java:63)

    at java.rmi.registry.LocateRegistry.createRegistry(LocateRegistry.java:131)

    at org.apache.geronimo.system.rmi.RMIRegistryService.doStart(
RMIRegistryService.java:63)
    at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(
GBeanInstance.java:984)
    at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart
(GBeanInstanceState.java:267)
    at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(
GBeanInstanceState.java:12)
    at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(
GBeanInstanceState.java:124)
    at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(
GBeanInstance.java:543)
    at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(
BasicKernel.java:379)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans
(ConfigurationUtil.java:378)
    at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(
KernelConfigurationManager.java:187)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration
(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:527)

wrote:

>:

> geronimo/maven-
> directory.

for my
in the directory
> of
I also try
> it

get the resource to

> > http://howardlewisship.com/repository/org/apache/geronimo/plugins/
> > > > >>
> > testsuite-maven-plugin/1.2-beta/testsuite-maven-plugin-1.2-beta.pom
repository

> > http://repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/geronimo/plugins/
> > maven-plugin-1.2-beta.pom
repository
> codehaus
> > > > >> > > > > >

> > http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/plugins/
> > > > >>
> > testsuite-maven-plugin/1.2-beta/testsuite-maven-plugin-1.2-beta.pom
repository
> central (
> > > > >> > > > > >

> > http://maven.openqa.org/org/apache/geronimo/plugins/testsuite-
> > > > >>
> > maven-plugin/1.2-beta/testsuite-maven-plugin-1.2-beta.pom
repository openqa

--
Sean Qiu