geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [test] run testsuite of 1.2beta fail because Unable to get resource from repository
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 06:53:25 GMT
It works, thanks you both very much.

At first i modify the pom.xml to change the report destination to local file
system, such as

    <distributionManagement>
        <site>
            <id>website</id>

<!--<url>scp://people.apache.org/www/geronimo.apache.org/maven/server/testsuite/${buildNumber}</url>-->
            <url>file:///home/user/result/${buildNumber}</url>
        </site>
    </distributionManagement>

Then input:
mvn site-deploy -DbuildNumber=2.8

There are some result there, but they can not click into the further page.
Do i have to deep into the sub-directory of testsuite to generate the html
page?

PS: During the process of building, there still exit many warning like

[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
/home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/deployment-testsuite/pom.xml to
/home/qbit/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/testsuite/deployment-testsuite/2.0-SNAPSHOT/deployment-
testsuite-2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
Downloading:
http://repository.codehaus.org/xerces/dom3-xml-apis/1.0/dom3-xml-apis-1.0.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus (
http://repository.codehaus.org)
Downloading:
http://jtidy.sourceforge.net/snapshots/xerces/dom3-xml-apis/1.0/dom3-xml-apis-1.0.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository jtidy.sourceforge (
http://jtidy.sourceforge.net/snapshots)
Downloading:
http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository//xerces/dom3-xml-apis/1.0/dom3-xml-apis-1.0.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository tomcat-m2-repo (
http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/)
Downloading:
http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository2//xerces/dom3-xml-apis/1.0/dom3-xml-apis-1.0.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository axis2-m2-repo (
http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository2/)
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository//xerces/dom3-xml-apis/1.0/dom3-xml-apis-1.0.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-incubator (
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/xerces/dom3-xml-apis/1.0/dom3-xml-apis-1.0.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[INFO] [geronimo:generate-surefire-xml {execution: generate-surefire-xml}]
[INFO] Updating directory:
/home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/target/surefire-reports
[INFO] Loading surefire xml for xmlproperty:
/home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/deployment-testsuite/target/surefire-reports/TEST-
org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.geronimo.server.StartServerMojo.xml
[INFO] Loading surefire xml for xmlproperty:
/home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/deployment-testsuite/target/surefire-reports/TEST-
deployment-tests.xml
[INFO] Loading parent surefire xml for xmlproperty:
/home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/target/surefire-reports/TEST-
deployment-testsuite.xml
[INFO] Loading surefire xml for xmlproperty:
/home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/deployment-testsuite/target/surefire-reports/TEST-
manifestcp-ear.xml
[INFO] Loading parent surefire xml for xmlproperty:
/home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/target/surefire-reports/TEST-
deployment-testsuite.xml
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Geronimo TestSuite, Enterprise Tier
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [tools:require-java-version {execution: validate-java-version}]
[INFO] [tools:copy-legal-files {execution: install-legal-files}]
[INFO] [site:attach-descriptor]
[INFO] [install:install {execution: install-ahead}]
[INFO] Installing
/home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/pom.xml to
/home/qbit/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/2.0-SNAPSHOT/enterprise-
testsuite-2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] [selenium:start {execution: start-server}]
[INFO] Starting Selenium server...
[INFO] Redirecting output to:
/home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/target/selenium/server.log
[INFO] User extensions:
/home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/target/selenium/user-
extensions.js
[INFO] Selenium server started
[INFO] [geronimo:start-server {execution: start-server}]
[INFO] Using assembly configuration: jetty
[INFO] Using assembly artifact:
org.apache.geronimo.assemblies:geronimo-jetty6-jee5:zip:bin:2.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] Using geronimoHome:
/home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/target/geronimo-
jetty6-jee5-2.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] Re-using previously installed assembly
[INFO] Starting Geronimo server...
[INFO] Redirecting output to:
/home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/target/geronimo-logs/org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.geronimo.server.StartServerMojo.log
[INFO] Geronimo server started
[INFO] [maven:invoke {execution: default}]
[INFO] Invoking:
/home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/jms-tests/pom.xml
[INFO] + Error stacktraces are turned on.
[INFO] [INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [INFO] Error building POM (may not be this project's POM).
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Project ID: org.apache.geronimo.testsuite:jms-war
[INFO] POM Location:
/home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/jms-tests/jms-war/pom.xml
[INFO] Validation Messages:
[INFO]
[INFO]     [0]  'dependencies.dependency.version' is missing for
org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-jsp_2.0_spec
[INFO]     [1]  'dependencies.dependency.version' is missing for
org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-servlet_2.4_spec
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Reason: Failed to validate POM
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [INFO] Trace
[INFO] org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException: Failed to validate
POM
[INFO]  at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects(DefaultMaven.java:365)
[INFO]  at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:278)
[INFO]  at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:115)
[INFO]  at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:256)
[INFO]  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[INFO]  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
[INFO]  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
[INFO]  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
[INFO]  at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java
:315)
[INFO]  at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
[INFO]  at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java
:430)
[INFO]  at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
[INFO] Caused by: org.apache.maven.project.InvalidProjectModelException:
Failed to validate POM
[INFO]  at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.processProjectLogic(
DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:926)
[INFO]  at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildInternal
(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:737)
[INFO]  at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildFromSourceFileInternal
(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:416)
[INFO]  at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.build(
DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:192)
[INFO]  at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProject(DefaultMaven.java:515)
[INFO]  at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.collectProjects(DefaultMaven.java
:447)
[INFO]  at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.collectProjects(DefaultMaven.java
:491)
[INFO]  at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects(DefaultMaven.java:351)
[INFO]  ... 11 more
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] [INFO] Finished at: Thu Feb 08 14:44:57 CST 2007
[INFO] [INFO] Final Memory: 1M/4M
[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] exec returned: 1

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 6 minutes 17 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Feb 08 14:44:57 CST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 15M/27M

--
Sean Qiu