geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: branches/1.2 build failing; missing org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-spec:jar:1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 02:57:16 GMT
So, does the yoko project need to be updated to use a ${version}  
property to prevent the timestamp-build from getting used in  
dependency elements?

I remember you updated openejb, but I'm not sure about any of the  
other projects we are using snapshot versions for...

--jason


On Feb 6, 2007, at 6:38 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> Offhand I'd guess this is related to the problem we had with the  
> openejb container pom recently.... haven't kept up with whether the  
> maven guys have done anything about it.
>
> Has everyone voted for
>
>>  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2796
>
> ?
>
> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On Feb 6, 2007, at 6:22 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:
>
>> Weird... I think I must have checked yoko-rmi, not yoko-rmi-spec,  
>> as I do see plenty of 1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT artifacts in here:
>>
>>     http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/ 
>> apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/
>>
>> Erg... wtf... how can we fix this?  Anyone know of a workaround?   
>> Or do we need to lean on the Maven team to fix this?
>>
>> Until this is fixed I can't build any new CTS servers or run new  
>> TCK testsuites on the latest codebase :-(
>>
>> --jason
>>
>>
>> On Feb 6, 2007, at 6:05 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:
>>
>>> Notice the strange message:
>>>
>>>   	1) org.apache.geronimo.configs:client-corba-yoko:car:1.2-SNAPSHOT
>>>   	2) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-impl:jar:1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT
>>>   	3) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-spec:jar:1.0-incubating- 
>>> M2-20070206.145504-10
>>>
>>> The version changes from a SNAPSHOT to a timestamp dependency.   
>>> The timestamp dependency is in the repo but with the wrong build  
>>> number (not 11 instead of 10):
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/ 
>>> yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-spec-1.0- 
>>> incubating-M2-20070206.145504-11.jar
>>>
>>> It looks like yet another wacky maven snapshot bug.
>>>
>>> -dain
>>>
>>> On Feb 6, 2007, at 5:44 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:
>>>
>>>> Appears that 'org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-spec:jar:1.0-incubating- 
>>>> M2-SNAPSHOT' is missing.
>>>>
>>>> Can someone from the Yoko team publish the latest 1.0-incubating- 
>>>> M2-SNAPSHOT snapshots please?
>>>>
>>>> <snip>
>>>> [INFO]  
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>>>> ---------
>>>> [INFO] Building Geronimo Configs :: Corba J2EE Client
>>>> [INFO]    task-segment: [install]
>>>> [INFO]  
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>>>> ---------
>>>> [INFO] [tools:require-java-version {execution: validate-java- 
>>>> version}]
>>>> [INFO] [tools:copy-legal-files {execution: install-legal-files}]
>>>> [INFO] Created dir: /home/anthill/anthill3/agent/var/jobs/ 
>>>> projects/Geronimo_Server/build_1_2/project/configs/client-corba- 
>>>> yoko/target/classes/META-INF
>>>> [INFO] Copying 2 files to /home/anthill/anthill3/agent/var/jobs/ 
>>>> projects/Geronimo_Server/build_1_2/project/configs/client-corba- 
>>>> yoko/target/classes/META-INF
>>>> [INFO] [resources:resources]
>>>> [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
>>>> [INFO] [car:prepare-plan]
>>>> [INFO] Generated: /home/anthill/anthill3/agent/var/jobs/projects/ 
>>>> Geronimo_Server/build_1_2/project/configs/client-corba-yoko/ 
>>>> target/plan/plan.xml
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-impl:1.0-incubating-M2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from apache-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-impl:1.0-incubating-M2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from codehaus-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-impl:1.0-incubating-M2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from apache.snapshots
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-impl/1.0-incubating-M2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-impl-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.pom
>>>> 1K downloaded
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-spec-corba/1.0-incubating-M2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT/yoko-spec-corba-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.pom
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache- 
>>>> snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>>>> Downloading: http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/ 
>>>> yoko/yoko-spec-corba/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-spec- 
>>>> corba-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.pom
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus- 
>>>> snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org)
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-spec-corba/1.0-incubating-M2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT/yoko-spec-corba-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.pom
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository  
>>>> apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository)
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-spec-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.pom
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache- 
>>>> snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>>>> Downloading: http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/ 
>>>> yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-spec-1.0- 
>>>> incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.pom
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus- 
>>>> snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org)
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-spec-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.pom
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository  
>>>> apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository)
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/org/apache/bcel/bcel/5.2/bcel-5.2.pom
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache- 
>>>> snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>>>> repository//org/apache/bcel/bcel/5.2/bcel-5.2.pom
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache- 
>>>> incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
>>>> Downloading: http://repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/bcel/bcel/ 
>>>> 5.2/bcel-5.2.pom
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus  
>>>> (http://repository.codehaus.org)
>>>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/bcel/bcel/ 
>>>> 5.2/bcel-5.2.pom
>>>> 619b downloaded
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/jakarta-regexp/jakarta-regexp/1.4/jakarta-regexp-1.4.pom
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache- 
>>>> snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>>>> repository//jakarta-regexp/jakarta-regexp/1.4/jakarta- 
>>>> regexp-1.4.pom
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache- 
>>>> incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
>>>> Downloading: http://repository.codehaus.org/jakarta-regexp/ 
>>>> jakarta-regexp/1.4/jakarta-regexp-1.4.pom
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus  
>>>> (http://repository.codehaus.org)
>>>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/jakarta-regexp/ 
>>>> jakarta-regexp/1.4/jakarta-regexp-1.4.pom
>>>> 160b downloaded
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.openejb:openejb-yoko:2.3-incubating- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from apache-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.openejb:openejb-yoko:2.3-incubating- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from codehaus-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.openejb:openejb-yoko:2.3-incubating- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from apache.snapshots
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/org/apache/openejb/openejb-yoko/2.3-incubating- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT/openejb-yoko-2.3-incubating-20070108.172714-3.pom
>>>> 4K downloaded
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.yoko:yoko-core:1.0-incubating-M2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from apache-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.yoko:yoko-core:1.0-incubating-M2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from codehaus-snapshots
>>>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.yoko:yoko-core:1.0-incubating-M2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from apache.snapshots
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-core/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/ 
>>>> yoko-core-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-9.pom
>>>> 4K downloaded
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-spec-corba/1.0-incubating-M2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT/yoko-spec-corba-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-9.pom
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache- 
>>>> snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>>>> Downloading: http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/ 
>>>> yoko/yoko-spec-corba/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-spec- 
>>>> corba-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-9.pom
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus- 
>>>> snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org)
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-spec-corba/1.0-incubating-M2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT/yoko-spec-corba-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-9.pom
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository  
>>>> apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository)
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-spec-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-9.pom
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache- 
>>>> snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>>>> Downloading: http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/ 
>>>> yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-spec-1.0- 
>>>> incubating-M2-20070206.145504-9.pom
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus- 
>>>> snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org)
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-spec-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-9.pom
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository  
>>>> apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository)
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/org/apache/bcel/bcel/5.2/bcel-5.2.jar
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache- 
>>>> snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>>>> repository//org/apache/bcel/bcel/5.2/bcel-5.2.jar
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache- 
>>>> incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
>>>> Downloading: http://repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/bcel/bcel/ 
>>>> 5.2/bcel-5.2.jar
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus  
>>>> (http://repository.codehaus.org)
>>>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/bcel/bcel/ 
>>>> 5.2/bcel-5.2.jar
>>>> 520K downloaded
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-core/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/ 
>>>> yoko-core-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-9.jar
>>>> 1048K downloaded
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/jakarta-regexp/jakarta-regexp/1.4/jakarta-regexp-1.4.jar
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache- 
>>>> snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>>>> repository//jakarta-regexp/jakarta-regexp/1.4/jakarta- 
>>>> regexp-1.4.jar
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache- 
>>>> incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
>>>> Downloading: http://repository.codehaus.org/jakarta-regexp/ 
>>>> jakarta-regexp/1.4/jakarta-regexp-1.4.jar
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus  
>>>> (http://repository.codehaus.org)
>>>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/jakarta-regexp/ 
>>>> jakarta-regexp/1.4/jakarta-regexp-1.4.jar
>>>> 27K downloaded
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-spec-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.jar
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache- 
>>>> snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>>>> Downloading: http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/ 
>>>> yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-spec-1.0- 
>>>> incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.jar
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus- 
>>>> snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org)
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-spec-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.jar
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository  
>>>> apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository)
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/ 
>>>> org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko- 
>>>> rmi-spec-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.jar
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-snapshot- 
>>>> repository (http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository)
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>>>> repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-spec-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.jar
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache- 
>>>> incubating-repository (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2- 
>>>> incubating-repository)
>>>> Downloading: https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/ 
>>>> repository//org.apache.yoko/jars/yoko-rmi-spec-1.0-incubating- 
>>>> M2-20070206.145504-10.jar
>>>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository java.net  
>>>> (https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/)
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/org/apache/openejb/openejb-yoko/2.3-incubating- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT/openejb-yoko-2.3-incubating-20070108.172714-3.jar
>>>> 20K downloaded
>>>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-impl/1.0-incubating-M2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-impl-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.jar
>>>> 278K downloaded
>>>> [INFO]  
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>>>> -----
>>>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>>>> [INFO]  
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>>>> -----
>>>> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>>>>
>>>> Missing:
>>>> ----------
>>>> 1) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-spec:jar:1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT
>>>>
>>>>   Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>>>>
>>>>   Then, install it using the command:
>>>>       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.yoko - 
>>>> DartifactId=yoko-rmi-spec \
>>>>           -Dversion=1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10 - 
>>>> Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>>>>
>>>>   Path to dependency:
>>>>   	1) org.apache.geronimo.configs:client-corba-yoko:car:1.2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT
>>>>   	2) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-impl:jar:1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT
>>>>   	3) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-spec:jar:1.0-incubating- 
>>>> M2-20070206.145504-10
>>>>
>>>> ----------
>>>> 1 required artifact is missing.
>>>>
>>>> for artifact:
>>>>   org.apache.geronimo.configs:client-corba-yoko:car:1.2-SNAPSHOT
>>>>
>>>> from the specified remote repositories:
>>>>   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>>>>   apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository),
>>>>   codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org),
>>>>   apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository),
>>>>   codehaus-snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
>>>>   apache-incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>>>> repository/)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]  
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>>>> -----
>>>> [INFO] Trace
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Missing:
>>>> ----------
>>>> 1) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-spec:jar:1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT
>>>>
>>>>   Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>>>>
>>>>   Then, install it using the command:
>>>>       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.yoko - 
>>>> DartifactId=yoko-rmi-spec \
>>>>           -Dversion=1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10 - 
>>>> Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>>>>
>>>>   Path to dependency:
>>>>   	1) org.apache.geronimo.configs:client-corba-yoko:car:1.2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT
>>>>   	2) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-impl:jar:1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT
>>>>   	3) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-spec:jar:1.0-incubating- 
>>>> M2-20070206.145504-10
>>>>
>>>> ----------
>>>> 1 required artifact is missing.
>>>>
>>>> for artifact:
>>>>   org.apache.geronimo.configs:client-corba-yoko:car:1.2-SNAPSHOT
>>>>
>>>> from the specified remote repositories:
>>>>   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>>>>   apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository),
>>>>   codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org),
>>>>   apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository),
>>>>   codehaus-snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
>>>>   apache-incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>>>> repository/)
>>>>
>>>> 	at  
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals 
>>>> (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:551)
>>>> 	at  
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWith 
>>>> Lifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)
>>>> 	at  
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal 
>>>> (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:454)
>>>> 	at  
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndH 
>>>> andleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
>>>> 	at  
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegm 
>>>> ents(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
>>>> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute 
>>>> (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:140)
>>>> 	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
>>>> 	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:115)
>>>> 	at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:256)
>>>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>> 	at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced 
>>>> (Launcher.java:315)
>>>> 	at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>>> 	at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode 
>>>> (Launcher.java:430)
>>>> 	at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>>>> Caused by:  
>>>> org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.MultipleArtifactsNotFoundExcepti 
>>>> on: Missing:
>>>> ----------
>>>> 1) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-spec:jar:1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT
>>>>
>>>>   Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>>>>
>>>>   Then, install it using the command:
>>>>       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.yoko - 
>>>> DartifactId=yoko-rmi-spec \
>>>>           -Dversion=1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10 - 
>>>> Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>>>>
>>>>   Path to dependency:
>>>>   	1) org.apache.geronimo.configs:client-corba-yoko:car:1.2- 
>>>> SNAPSHOT
>>>>   	2) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-impl:jar:1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT
>>>>   	3) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-spec:jar:1.0-incubating- 
>>>> M2-20070206.145504-10
>>>>
>>>> ----------
>>>> 1 required artifact is missing.
>>>>
>>>> for artifact:
>>>>   org.apache.geronimo.configs:client-corba-yoko:car:1.2-SNAPSHOT
>>>>
>>>> from the specified remote repositories:
>>>>   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>>>>   apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository),
>>>>   codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org),
>>>>   apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>>>> repository),
>>>>   codehaus-snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
>>>>   apache-incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>>>> repository/)
>>>>
>>>> 	at  
>>>> org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveT 
>>>> ransitively(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:244)
>>>> 	at  
>>>> org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveT 
>>>> ransitively(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:211)
>>>> 	at  
>>>> org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveT 
>>>> ransitively(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:182)
>>>> 	at  
>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.resolveTransitiveDepen 
>>>> dencies(DefaultPluginManager.java:1117)
>>>> 	at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo 
>>>> (DefaultPluginManager.java:366)
>>>> 	at  
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals 
>>>> (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:534)
>>>> 	... 16 more
>>>> </snip>
>>>>
>>>> --jason
>>>
>>
>


Mime
View raw message