geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject CORBA ported from OpenEJB 2
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 19:33:02 GMT
I have ported the OpenEJB 2 CORBA code and updated it to the OpenEJB
3 APIs.  The code is contained in three new modules geronimo-corba,
geronimo-corba-builder and geronimo-yoko.

The CORBA code is highly coupled to Geronimo so I put it in
Geronimo.  In the future, I would like to split this code into
OpenEJB specific code and Geronimo specific code, but that will take
a lot of effort that is currently better spent on Jee5.  Hopefully,
later this year I'll get time to split the code, but CORBA typically
has a really low priority.

Lastly, the code is ported, but not hooked up.  So, it isn't going to
work yet for the thousands of you that use CORBA :)

-dain