geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: assemblies missing geronimo-jsr88 jar
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 20:25:50 GMT
I haven't looked but I imagine this is related to gianny's recent
changes.  Before moving it back to lib lets make sure that it's still
needed in the manifest classpath.  My guess without having looked at
his code is that it is NOT needed in lib or the manifest classpath, I
think that's one of the points of his changes.

thanks
david jencks