geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M3 Release
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 04:09:14 GMT

On Feb 28, 2007, at 7:11 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

>> I have gotten past the hurdles and present for your reviewing
>> pleasure Geronimo 2.0-M3.
>
> Before I get swamped testing the puppy I wonder how you finally worked
> out the issues with SNAPSHOTs? Just curious (I might've found it out
> myself, but thought it's easier to ask ;-))

Its a good question; I didn't.  I started down the path of resolving
a few SNAPSHOTs (forgetting for a milestone we don't need to) but
discovered a very important problem.  If we need to resolve artifacts
when we do the actual 2.0 release its going to get a little ugly.
I'm glad I found out now as we'll have to build the jars ourself or
something.