geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: CORBA ported from OpenEJB 2
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:17:44 GMT

On Feb 27, 2007, at 5:55 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:

> David Blevins wrote:

>> Conditional on the presence of the TSSLink seems optimal.

>> We just need to add that data to the geronimo-openejb.xml schema,
>> which is available at EjbModule.getVendorDD().  In the v2 plan I
>> see that we have two different elements, tss and tss-link.
> I'm about 99.9999% certain that tss was a very old element type
> that was never deleted from the schema.  The only one I'm aware is
> still getting used is the tss-link, so that should be the only
> thing that needs to be added.  The tss-link element is used to hook
> an ejb instance to the appropriate POA to export this as a CORBA
> object.  My experience with schema is pretty limited (i.e.,
> approaching zero), so any assistance in that phase would be greatly
> appreciated.

Ok. How about something like:

   <tss-link ejb-name="" poa-name=""/>

Not sure if poa-name is really the right name (not my area of
expertise).  And of course we can go with elements instead of
attributes, your choice.  Let me know what you want for elements/
attributes and I'll throw it in today and get the data converted over
into it.

-David