geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Killing straggling processes
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:52:30 GMT
Um... ya... its been a while since I had my head geared up to read
python... and I have no clue what this is doing.  I did whip
something up in Groovy though, er... hacked up I should say, but so
far it appears to work:

     https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/build-support/
libraries/system/1/groovy/gbuild/system/util/BastardChildReaper.groovy

--jason