geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Phani Madgula" <phanibalaji.madg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we create a filter for j_security_check service in Geronimo Tomcat?
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 04:36:54 GMT
Paul,

To put the issue correctly, I need to access user credentials in my servlet
while using Container managed authentication say FORM login. This is
required because, I need them for some loging/establishing DB connections
etc. Ofcourse, If we use programatic authentication, it can't be done
easily.

In my first mail, I was trying to use a filter for j_security_check so that,
I can hook some code there to perform the tasks. However, I was not able to
do so.

I will try your option.

Thx
Phani