geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Anita Kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Local module repos and SNAPSHOT artifacts
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:55:05 GMT

--- Jason Dillon <jason@planet57.com> wrote:

> Folks, the local module repository thing is................... and
>really it should *not* have SNAPSHOT artifacts in it.
  I was tempted to change it 1.2.0-XXXXXXXX. Every morning my offline
build fails in jasper config. I build jasper config online, which marks
SNAPSHOTs as updated. After that everything works fine. Since there are
two of us who have noticed it, it is time to change the SNAPSHOT to
something else.

Thanks
Anita

Cheap talk?