geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Maven 2.0.5 is out... please upgrade
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:54:35 GMT
As far as I can tell... um, no... none of the things I've started to
catalog on the wiki at least.

I'm not sure if this version fixes the global excludes problem.  I
know there is some slight changes to transitive dependency behavior,
but I've had no problems building with it yet.

Hopefully we will start to see more frequent Maven releases to fix
some of the key issues we are facing.

I still recommend upgrading so that we are all on the same page, and
in sync with the latest bits from the Maven team, so that when we
*do* find more problems, they don't dismiss it by saying "upgrade to
2.0.5 first, blah, blah".

--jason