geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating a patch for Javamail/Geronimo
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:54:38 GMT
I've modified some files to provide a fix for Geronimo-2806 and was about to
roll them up into a patch and sadly I got confused.  I downloaded the
javamail files from the
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/javamail/trunk/ directory and made
changes to a file in there.  The fix also required changes in files in the
server\target\external\specs\geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec\src\main\java
directory.  I am not sure if I am able to put all these changes in one
patch.  I noticed that the javamail files I modified don't exist in the
server download directory.  Do I need to create two patches to attach to
this Jira?

Thanks,
Jason Warner