geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: selenium-m-p in codehaus mojo
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 05:49:09 GMT
Ugh!!!

On further inspection looks like a bunch of stuff has been commented
out of the Codehaus version... that and the source code been through
the washer with some hideous formating.

I'm starting to think we should just keep using our own, the
original :-P, selenium-maven-plugin, and not use the bastardized
version that was hijacked into the 'haus.

I'm still okay to *move* this plugin to the Codehaus, but... I mean
*move* not strip out and hack up... as is the case now.

--jason