geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Trunk build failure in geronimo-openejb-builder w/ latest OpenEJB3 code
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 03:32:12 GMT
 This will introduce cyclic dependency between openejb and geronimo
build. David B. had an alternate solution. Please see:
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-geronimo-openejb-is-downloading-1.2-beta-jars-p8662387.html
   This error was reported 4 days ago!
http://www.nabble.com/compilation-failure-in-geronimo-openejb-builder-tf3155507.html#a8750252
   It appears spam filters are doing their job too well!

Thanks
Anita

--- Jacek Laskowski <jacek@laskowski.net.pl> wrote:

> On 2/5/07, Donald Woods <drw_web@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I can't get the Server trunk Rev503689 to build against a local
> build of
> > the latest OpenEJB3 code at Rev503514.  Also noticed, that the
> OpenEJB3
> > build is still using the Geronimo 1.2-beta artifacts instead of
> 2.0-M2
> > or 2.0-SNAPSHOT -
>
> Fixed. OpenEJB 3 uses 2.0-SNAPSHOT libs of Apache Geronimo. Thanks
> for
> reporting! (there're still places where the previous bits are
> transitively downloaded, though, but it's way to late for me to fix
> it
> now).
>
> $ svn ci -m 'Upgrade Geronimo libs to 2.0-SNAPSHOT' pom.xml
> Sending        pom.xml
> Transmitting file data .
> Committed revision 503917.
>
> Jacek