geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Geronimo web site update
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:42:00 GMT
+1

Though a minor note... for the initial push I do not plan on
implementing the cwiki exported content -> svn bits.  I would like to
get that working, but I had not planned on doing this for this
initial push.  If I have time to make a script to do this I will.
But, I don't believe that we _need_ to have this _feature_ in place
to roll out the new site authored with Confluence.

--jason