geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] VOTE J2G Conversion tool acceptance
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 14:51:48 GMT
In order to follow proper convention, the package names need to start
with the plugin id and the plugin id should be organization + product
+ plugin so in our case...

plugin id: org.apache.geronimo.j2g.someIdForThisSpecificPlugin

and all packages within that plugin should start with the pluginId.

-sachin