geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Creating a top level repo in the G trees
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:38:53 GMT
In doing the release I've run into a few different repos scattered in
the tree.  I'd like to move those repos to a top level repository
directory for the tree.  This helps out so that any artifacts that
are related to a release are put in one place.

Here is the list of repos:

.//applications/console/geronimo-console-standard/repository
.//applications/console/geronimo-console-standard/src/main/java/org/
apache/geronimo/console/repository
.//applications/console/geronimo-console-standard/src/main/webapp/WEB-
INF/view/repository
.//applications/geronimo-dojo/repository
.//applications/geronimo-uddi-server/repository
.//configs/jasper/repository

I would prefer to move these artifacts up to a top level ./repository
directory that is maintained as part of the tree and add this repo at
the root level.  I'm wondering if there is a specific reason that
they are located on a per module basis?

I'm heading for a plane and will be disconnected for a while so if
someone has some spare cycles it would be most appreciated if this
could be done in the 2.0-M3 tree.

I'd like to discuss this for trunk.