geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: magicGball?
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:36:47 GMT
I admit I have never even seen this app... or at least I don't
remember seeing it.

Assuming it does what I think it does... would be cool to keep it
around, but right now its not used anywhere.  I'd like to see this
get moved to samples (and have it work)... but short of someone
finding time for that I think it should go into the sandbox.

Unless someone wants to take a stab at moving this puppy into the new
samples tree?

--jason