geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: branches/1.2 build failing; missing org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-spec:jar:1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 02:22:45 GMT
Weird... I think I must have checked yoko-rmi, not yoko-rmi-spec, as  
I do see plenty of 1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT artifacts in here:

     http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/ 
yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/

Erg... wtf... how can we fix this?  Anyone know of a workaround?  Or  
do we need to lean on the Maven team to fix this?

Until this is fixed I can't build any new CTS servers or run new TCK  
testsuites on the latest codebase :-(

--jason


On Feb 6, 2007, at 6:05 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> Notice the strange message:
>
>   	1) org.apache.geronimo.configs:client-corba-yoko:car:1.2-SNAPSHOT
>   	2) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-impl:jar:1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT
>   	3) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-spec:jar:1.0-incubating- 
> M2-20070206.145504-10
>
> The version changes from a SNAPSHOT to a timestamp dependency.  The  
> timestamp dependency is in the repo but with the wrong build number  
> (not 11 instead of 10):
>
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/ 
> yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-spec-1.0- 
> incubating-M2-20070206.145504-11.jar
>
> It looks like yet another wacky maven snapshot bug.
>
> -dain
>
> On Feb 6, 2007, at 5:44 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:
>
>> Appears that 'org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-spec:jar:1.0-incubating-M2- 
>> SNAPSHOT' is missing.
>>
>> Can someone from the Yoko team publish the latest 1.0-incubating- 
>> M2-SNAPSHOT snapshots please?
>>
>> <snip>
>> [INFO]  
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> -------
>> [INFO] Building Geronimo Configs :: Corba J2EE Client
>> [INFO]    task-segment: [install]
>> [INFO]  
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> -------
>> [INFO] [tools:require-java-version {execution: validate-java- 
>> version}]
>> [INFO] [tools:copy-legal-files {execution: install-legal-files}]
>> [INFO] Created dir: /home/anthill/anthill3/agent/var/jobs/projects/ 
>> Geronimo_Server/build_1_2/project/configs/client-corba-yoko/target/ 
>> classes/META-INF
>> [INFO] Copying 2 files to /home/anthill/anthill3/agent/var/jobs/ 
>> projects/Geronimo_Server/build_1_2/project/configs/client-corba- 
>> yoko/target/classes/META-INF
>> [INFO] [resources:resources]
>> [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
>> [INFO] [car:prepare-plan]
>> [INFO] Generated: /home/anthill/anthill3/agent/var/jobs/projects/ 
>> Geronimo_Server/build_1_2/project/configs/client-corba-yoko/target/ 
>> plan/plan.xml
>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-impl:1.0-incubating-M2- 
>> SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from apache-snapshots
>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-impl:1.0-incubating-M2- 
>> SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from codehaus-snapshots
>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-impl:1.0-incubating-M2- 
>> SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from apache.snapshots
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-impl/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi- 
>> impl-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.pom
>> 1K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/yoko/yoko-spec-corba/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko- 
>> spec-corba-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.pom
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-snapshots  
>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>> Downloading: http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/ 
>> yoko/yoko-spec-corba/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-spec- 
>> corba-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.pom
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus- 
>> snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/yoko/yoko-spec-corba/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko- 
>> spec-corba-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.pom
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.snapshots  
>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi- 
>> spec-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.pom
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-snapshots  
>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>> Downloading: http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/ 
>> yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-spec-1.0- 
>> incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.pom
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus- 
>> snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi- 
>> spec-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.pom
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.snapshots  
>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/bcel/bcel/5.2/bcel-5.2.pom
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-snapshots  
>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//org/apache/bcel/bcel/5.2/bcel-5.2.pom
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-incubator  
>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/bcel/bcel/ 
>> 5.2/bcel-5.2.pom
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus (http:// 
>> repository.codehaus.org)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/bcel/bcel/ 
>> 5.2/bcel-5.2.pom
>> 619b downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> jakarta-regexp/jakarta-regexp/1.4/jakarta-regexp-1.4.pom
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-snapshots  
>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//jakarta-regexp/jakarta-regexp/1.4/jakarta-regexp-1.4.pom
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-incubator  
>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repository.codehaus.org/jakarta-regexp/jakarta- 
>> regexp/1.4/jakarta-regexp-1.4.pom
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus (http:// 
>> repository.codehaus.org)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/jakarta-regexp/jakarta- 
>> regexp/1.4/jakarta-regexp-1.4.pom
>> 160b downloaded
>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.openejb:openejb-yoko:2.3-incubating- 
>> SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from apache-snapshots
>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.openejb:openejb-yoko:2.3-incubating- 
>> SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from codehaus-snapshots
>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.openejb:openejb-yoko:2.3-incubating- 
>> SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from apache.snapshots
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/openejb/openejb-yoko/2.3-incubating-SNAPSHOT/openejb- 
>> yoko-2.3-incubating-20070108.172714-3.pom
>> 4K downloaded
>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.yoko:yoko-core:1.0-incubating-M2- 
>> SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from apache-snapshots
>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.yoko:yoko-core:1.0-incubating-M2- 
>> SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from codehaus-snapshots
>> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.yoko:yoko-core:1.0-incubating-M2- 
>> SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from apache.snapshots
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/yoko/yoko-core/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-core-1.0- 
>> incubating-M2-20070206.145504-9.pom
>> 4K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/yoko/yoko-spec-corba/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko- 
>> spec-corba-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-9.pom
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-snapshots  
>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>> Downloading: http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/ 
>> yoko/yoko-spec-corba/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-spec- 
>> corba-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-9.pom
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus- 
>> snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/yoko/yoko-spec-corba/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko- 
>> spec-corba-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-9.pom
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.snapshots  
>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi- 
>> spec-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-9.pom
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-snapshots  
>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>> Downloading: http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/ 
>> yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-spec-1.0- 
>> incubating-M2-20070206.145504-9.pom
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus- 
>> snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi- 
>> spec-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-9.pom
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.snapshots  
>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/bcel/bcel/5.2/bcel-5.2.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-snapshots  
>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//org/apache/bcel/bcel/5.2/bcel-5.2.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-incubator  
>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/bcel/bcel/ 
>> 5.2/bcel-5.2.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus (http:// 
>> repository.codehaus.org)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/bcel/bcel/ 
>> 5.2/bcel-5.2.jar
>> 520K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/yoko/yoko-core/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-core-1.0- 
>> incubating-M2-20070206.145504-9.jar
>> 1048K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> jakarta-regexp/jakarta-regexp/1.4/jakarta-regexp-1.4.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-snapshots  
>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//jakarta-regexp/jakarta-regexp/1.4/jakarta-regexp-1.4.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-incubator  
>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repository.codehaus.org/jakarta-regexp/jakarta- 
>> regexp/1.4/jakarta-regexp-1.4.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus (http:// 
>> repository.codehaus.org)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/jakarta-regexp/jakarta- 
>> regexp/1.4/jakarta-regexp-1.4.jar
>> 27K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi- 
>> spec-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-snapshots  
>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>> Downloading: http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/apache/ 
>> yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-spec-1.0- 
>> incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository codehaus- 
>> snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi- 
>> spec-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.snapshots  
>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi- 
>> spec-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-snapshot- 
>> repository (http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-spec/1.0-incubating-M2- 
>> SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-spec-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-incubating- 
>> repository (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository)
>> Downloading: https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/ 
>> repository//org.apache.yoko/jars/yoko-rmi-spec-1.0-incubating- 
>> M2-20070206.145504-10.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository java.net (https:// 
>> maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/openejb/openejb-yoko/2.3-incubating-SNAPSHOT/openejb- 
>> yoko-2.3-incubating-20070108.172714-3.jar
>> 20K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi-impl/1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi- 
>> impl-1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10.jar
>> 278K downloaded
>> [INFO]  
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> ---
>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>> [INFO]  
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> ---
>> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>>
>> Missing:
>> ----------
>> 1) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-spec:jar:1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT
>>
>>   Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>>
>>   Then, install it using the command:
>>       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.yoko - 
>> DartifactId=yoko-rmi-spec \
>>           -Dversion=1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10 - 
>> Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>>
>>   Path to dependency:
>>   	1) org.apache.geronimo.configs:client-corba-yoko:car:1.2-SNAPSHOT
>>   	2) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-impl:jar:1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT
>>   	3) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-spec:jar:1.0-incubating- 
>> M2-20070206.145504-10
>>
>> ----------
>> 1 required artifact is missing.
>>
>> for artifact:
>>   org.apache.geronimo.configs:client-corba-yoko:car:1.2-SNAPSHOT
>>
>> from the specified remote repositories:
>>   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>>   apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>> repository),
>>   codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org),
>>   apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>> repository),
>>   codehaus-snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
>>   apache-incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository/)
>>
>>
>> [INFO]  
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> ---
>> [INFO] Trace
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Missing:
>> ----------
>> 1) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-spec:jar:1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT
>>
>>   Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>>
>>   Then, install it using the command:
>>       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.yoko - 
>> DartifactId=yoko-rmi-spec \
>>           -Dversion=1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10 - 
>> Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>>
>>   Path to dependency:
>>   	1) org.apache.geronimo.configs:client-corba-yoko:car:1.2-SNAPSHOT
>>   	2) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-impl:jar:1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT
>>   	3) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-spec:jar:1.0-incubating- 
>> M2-20070206.145504-10
>>
>> ----------
>> 1 required artifact is missing.
>>
>> for artifact:
>>   org.apache.geronimo.configs:client-corba-yoko:car:1.2-SNAPSHOT
>>
>> from the specified remote repositories:
>>   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>>   apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>> repository),
>>   codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org),
>>   apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>> repository),
>>   codehaus-snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
>>   apache-incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository/)
>>
>> 	at  
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals 
>> (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:551)
>> 	at  
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi 
>> fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)
>> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal 
>> (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:454)
>> 	at  
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan 
>> dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
>> 	at  
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen 
>> ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
>> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute 
>> (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:140)
>> 	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
>> 	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:115)
>> 	at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:256)
>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>> 	at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java: 
>> 315)
>> 	at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>> 	at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode 
>> (Launcher.java:430)
>> 	at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>> Caused by:  
>> org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.MultipleArtifactsNotFoundException 
>> : Missing:
>> ----------
>> 1) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-spec:jar:1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT
>>
>>   Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>>
>>   Then, install it using the command:
>>       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.yoko - 
>> DartifactId=yoko-rmi-spec \
>>           -Dversion=1.0-incubating-M2-20070206.145504-10 - 
>> Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>>
>>   Path to dependency:
>>   	1) org.apache.geronimo.configs:client-corba-yoko:car:1.2-SNAPSHOT
>>   	2) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-impl:jar:1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT
>>   	3) org.apache.yoko:yoko-rmi-spec:jar:1.0-incubating- 
>> M2-20070206.145504-10
>>
>> ----------
>> 1 required artifact is missing.
>>
>> for artifact:
>>   org.apache.geronimo.configs:client-corba-yoko:car:1.2-SNAPSHOT
>>
>> from the specified remote repositories:
>>   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>>   apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>> repository),
>>   codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org),
>>   apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot- 
>> repository),
>>   codehaus-snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
>>   apache-incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository/)
>>
>> 	at  
>> org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveTra 
>> nsitively(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:244)
>> 	at  
>> org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveTra 
>> nsitively(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:211)
>> 	at  
>> org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveTra 
>> nsitively(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:182)
>> 	at  
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.resolveTransitiveDepende 
>> ncies(DefaultPluginManager.java:1117)
>> 	at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo 
>> (DefaultPluginManager.java:366)
>> 	at  
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals 
>> (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:534)
>> 	... 16 more
>> </snip>
>>
>> --jason
>


Mime
View raw message