geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <>
Subject EJB and JAX-WS
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:14:39 GMT

Here are two fairly simple things that we need to do get closer to the
spec compliance with EJB and JAX-WS support:

1) OpenEJB must recognize and inject @Resource WebServiceContext
resource. This is like the EJBContext object I think (not looked up in
JNDI and there is no DD XML for it). So somehow we must be able to
pass WebServiceContext implementation from within Geronimo to the EJB
container. Maybe somehow through the EjbDeployment object.

2) The InvocationContext.getContextData() must return the same exact
Map object as WebServiceContext.getMessageContext() returns. I think
this just pretty much depends on 1).

Of course there are other things like the handler/interceptor stuff
that we need to work out. And I think some security issues that I need
to read more about.

View raw message