geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF and Axis2 (dogs and cats?)
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 03:24:25 GMT
Dims,

I don't think that alone will work. I think we need to stop the entire
cxf-deployer/car or axis2-deployer/car modules to deregister several
gbeans. Basically what Lin Sun was saying which can either be done by
changing the config.xml file or through the console today. So I
believe the changes you made are unnecessary and won't quite work.

Jarek