geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NamingBuilder.buildEnvironment(...) broken
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 18:41:39 GMT
I think I'm pretty much in the same boat. Here are two cases I have:

1) In WebServiceContainer.findWebServices()  (which is called when
ModueBuilder.createModule() is called) I need to discover all classes
in the module that are annotated with @WebService or
@WebServiceProvider annotation.

2) In ServiceRefNamingBuilder during buildEnvironment() I need to
discover the type of reference it is (JAX-RPC or JAX-WS) and based on
this type add in the right environment. So for that I need to the
classloader to actually load the class to be able to do
class.isAssignableFrom() type of stuff.

For now, for 1) I guess I could use David Blevins' hack if it is
factored out nicely somewhere, and for 2) I can hardcode the
ServiceRefNamingBuilder to always add both JAX-RPC and JAX-WS
dependencies.

Jarek