geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <>
Subject logging settings
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:21:18 GMT

I'm trying to turn on some logging in the server. So I added a line to
the, e.g.:

then I started the server with -Dlog4j.debug=true to ensure the right
properties file is being read and my logger settings are set:

log4j: Reading configuration from URL file:/C:/target/geronimo-jetty6-jee5-2.0-S
log4j: Parsing for [root] with value=[INFO, CONSOLE, FILE].
log4j: Parsing for [org.apache.geronimo.cxf] with value=[DEBUG].
log4j: Level token is [DEBUG].
log4j: Category org.apache.geronimo.cxf set to DEBUG
log4j: Handling[null]

However, at runtime I don't see the expected logging output (on the
console or the log file). Is there some trick to it or did I miss
something? I'm using Jetty assembly.

View raw message