geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject <hidden-classes> in jetty-deployer plan.xml
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 04:07:28 GMT
Hi,

I have a question about the following entry in the
configs/jett6-deployer/src/plan/plan.xml:

                <hidden-classes>
                    <filter>antlr.</filter>
                    <filter>org.springframework.</filter>
                </hidden-classes>

Is that still needed/necessary? tomcat6-deployer's plan.xml does not
have such entry. So is this jetty specific? I believe this is causing
problems for me with a WS client code that uses Spring API to
configure itself (a WS client gets an automatic dependency on CXF
which then has a dependency on the Spring API).

Can someone please explain?

Thanks,
Jarek