geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Persistence deployer bugs?
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 01:41:20 GMT
On Feb 7, 2007, at 4:55 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> On Feb 7, 2007, at 3:56 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

>>> that's true, I thought david blevins said he had some code that
>>> found all the persistence.xmls but I haven't located that code.
>>
>>         ResourceFinder finder = new ResourceFinder("",
>> classLoader, urls);
>>         List<URL> persistenceUrls = finder.findAll("META-INF/
>> persistence.xml");

>>> That looks like a bug, probably I called the wrong buildChildName
>>> method or supplied the wrong parent name.
>>>
>>> please go ahead and fix these if possible.
>>
>> I don't really have the time to fix these, but if someone else
>> wants to that would be great.  I don't even know where this code
>> lives.
>
> PersistenceUnitBuilder
>
> I can probably fix these tomorrow

If you have time, it would be nice if the datasource names use the
same format as the Openejb2 "cmp-conection-factor" "resource-link"
Then in the 2 to 3 converter I can just copy the value over to the
jtaDataSource element of the persistence.xml.  Otherwise, do you know
how to coerce the old resource-link name to what the jtaDataSource
element expects?

Thanks,

-dain