geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0-M3 Build Update
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:01:22 GMT
No, I need the individual artifacts in order to build.  My pom's
contain geronimo dependencies, and i have code that uses geronimo
api's.  Thus without geronimo publishing individual jars I cannot build.

Just like Geronimo relies on other projects publishing their
snapshots and releases, devtools is the same way.  It relies on
Geronimo and needs geronimo to publish and releases its jars.

-sachin