geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: GERONIMO-2816 patch
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 01:39:33 GMT

On Feb 14, 2007, at 1:07 PM, Tim McConnell wrote:

> ... and not too surprising--it runs much faster now as well....

I bet :)

Hey, so I'm running into an issue with the Jetty JSP Examples config
that seems to be realted to your patch.  Did you see this or know
what it's about?

[INFO]
----
[INFO] Building Geronimo Configs :: JSP Examples Jetty
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO]
----
[INFO] [clean:clean]
[INFO] Deleting directory /Users/dblevins/work/geronimo-trunk/configs/
jsp-examples-jetty/target
[INFO] Deleting directory /Users/dblevins/work/geronimo-trunk/configs/
jsp-examples-jetty/target/classes
[INFO] Deleting directory /Users/dblevins/work/geronimo-trunk/configs/
jsp-examples-jetty/target/test-classes
[INFO] [tools:require-java-version {execution: validate-java-version}]
[INFO] [tools:copy-legal-files {execution: install-legal-files}]
[INFO] Created dir: /Users/dblevins/work/geronimo-trunk/configs/jsp-
examples-jetty/target/classes/META-INF
[INFO] Copying 2 files to /Users/dblevins/work/geronimo-trunk/configs/
jsp-examples-jetty/target/classes/META-INF
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [car:prepare-plan]
[INFO] Generated: /Users/dblevins/work/geronimo-trunk/configs/jsp-
examples-jetty/target/plan/plan.xml
[INFO] [car:package]
[INFO] Packaging module configuration: /Users/dblevins/work/geronimo-
trunk/configs/jsp-examples-jetty/target/plan/plan.xml
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Exception encountered processing annotations for module:
org.apache.geronimo.configs/jsp-examples-jetty/2.0-SNAPSHOT/car

-David