geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Conversion Tool
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 14:37:53 GMT
Haven't been able to get a full deploy of anything (tried daytrader
and the v2 itests), but things are starting to look good with the
converter.  The basic conversion is happening and conversion of
things like environment and abstract name queries are definitely
getting ported over.  Still see some hiccups in CMPs, but apps
without CMPs may deploy just fine.  Will look into it more when I get
up.

Dain, can you take a look at the persistence unit part of the
rewritten EjbModuleBuilder.  Seems something in the way i've reworked
the code results in those not coming through so well.

-David