geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Daytrader newbie
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:04:01 GMT
Lasantha

I'm working through some build issues with DT right now.  I'd suggest
waiting till I sort them out.  If you want to work on them as well I
had to go back in the time machine to a DayTrader build off of trunk
from December:

svn co -r 486035 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/
trunk@486035 daytrader/trunk

I'll be sorting though where I went awry but won't get to it for a
day or so.  I think when applying some patches things went bad and it
no longer deploys after the rev number above.  I'll get it sorted out
in the next day or so.  You can use the plan at http://svn.apache.org/
repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/trunk/plans/ daytrader-2.0-M1-jpa-
plan.xml with a few tweaks to the rar artifact versions and that
might work.

Anyway, should have it sorted when I get back.