geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject request.getContextPath() in RequestAdapter class in JettyEJBWebServiceContext.java
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:42:05 GMT
Hi,

I have noticed some behavior difference between
JettyEJBWebServiceContext and TomcatEJBWebServiceContext.  Both of them
have an inner class RequestAdapter that implements
WebServiceContainer.Request and provides this method getContextPath().

In our Axis2 integration code, we call request.getContextPath() and it
returns null from JettyEJBWebServiceContext and
/JAXWS-EJB-2.0-snapshot/JAXWSBEAN from TomcatEJBWebServiceContext when
running the jaxws-ejb test case.  To me, the tomcat behavior is right.
If someone could shed some light on making the jetty behavior to be
correct, I'd appreciate that.

Thanks, Lin