geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: JPA in geronimo
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:29:11 GMT
Hi David J & Dain,

Thank you very much for you guys information.

According to the Dain's information I have created a JIRA issue
(GERONIMO-2899) & submitted a patch. It will now only create "cmp" if
there is cmp information found in the ejb-jar.xml (please note it will
create only one cmp).

For the JPA side I think now we need not hard coded openjpa JPA provider
class name.  Am I correct David (Is there any situations where both CMP
and JPA comes together)?  If we could remove this provider name that
would be much easier for me in Cayenne work I am carrying out right now
:-) .

Thanks,
Lasantha