geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Web App Servlet calling EJB
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 03:58:18 GMT
Hi Mark,

Sharing documentation would be fantastic. We highly appreciate since it
is one of the critical parts in every open source project. If we can
create an EJB sample application with Eclipse/Geronimo plug in with some
screen prints would be ideal  :-) .

More documentation we get that would be more helpful for the new comers
of the project since it would always open different perspective on user
problems.

Use following link to register with Confluence.
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action

Hernan might be able to help you if I am missing something in
documentation.

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera