geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: 2.0-M3 Build Update
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:49:51 GMT

Matt Hogstrom wrote:
> actually, if we just released the assemblies and didn't worry about
> artifacts then we're already done.  Thoughts about that ?

I think it might be fine to just release the assemblies for a milestone
(and any related plugins to a plugin repo).  How many people picking up
the milestone are really going to attempt to rebuild or pull individual
out individual artifacts?  My guess is that most folks will only use the
assemblies anyway.

Joe

> On Feb 27, 2007, at 6:56 AM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:
>
>> On 2/27/07, Matt Hogstrom <matt@hogstrom.org> wrote:
>>> I'm continuing to work through building M3 and am running into some
>>> issues resolving the SNAPSHOTs (and there are a lot of them ;-o)
>>> 1. Continue revvving on the branch we have
>>> 2. Sync up with trunk (need to verify apps again)