geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] VOTE J2G Conversion tool acceptance
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:05:00 GMT
dims,
I've updated some info in the IP clearance form, attached is the patch file.
The JIRA has also been updated with the codebase that reflects the ASF
license in the source header, and the IBM copyright in the COPYRIGHT.txt
file
Both Covalent and IBM CCLA are also attached to the JIRA item.

Is there anything left from us, or is the rest left up to the Geronimo PMC?

Filip