geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0-M3 Status
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:56:39 GMT
the wiki seems to be back from the "undead".

here is the link to the release notes, I made some updates but need you guys to chime in and
do the "fine tuning" ;-)

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/release-notes-20-m3txt.html

WS needs validation and I don't really know how complete we are with EJB 3

I'm still having some problems with JIRA so the last part of the notes is missing, I'm working
on it.

Cheers!
Hernan