geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <>
Subject Re: 2.0-M3 Status
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:56:39 GMT
the wiki seems to be back from the "undead".

here is the link to the release notes, I made some updates but need you guys to chime in and
do the "fine tuning" ;-)

WS needs validation and I don't really know how complete we are with EJB 3

I'm still having some problems with JIRA so the last part of the notes is missing, I'm working
on it.

Matt Hogstrom wrote:
> I was finally able to get a build to complete on 2.0-M3.  The problem I
> was seeing (on old and new repos) is that for client-transaction and
> client-deployer and had to add a reference to the geronimo-ejb_3.0_spec
> dependency.  I'll work on the Car plugin to isolate this problem for the
> next cut but I think we're good for now.
> Hernan, I think you mentioned you were pulling together the release
> notes.  Could you post what you have to the branches/2.0-M3 tree?  I'll
> pop out the binaries tomorrow to make available.
> Start the creative juices flowing for what's in there folks :)

View raw message