geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0-M3 Status
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:50:04 GMT
I do have some of the stuff for the release notes but not all.
I didn't get any reply on the "what's new" thread so it's taking me a bit longer to get all
the info consolidated.

Brutus (Confluence, JIRA, and friends) is down now so I can't make any updates to the wiki.
I'll get the release notes in trunk and branches as soon as I can retrieve them from the wiki.

Cheers!
Hernan