geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Jetty for Geronimo with annotations?
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 19:07:57 GMT

David Jencks wrote:
> I think enough support is already in released versions of jetty for our
> purposes, the main thing I'm aware of that's left is hooking up the
> injection stuff we fish out using tim's new code to the jetty injection
> processor.

That may be.  What was making me wonder was seeing items like this:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Annotations
making references to a Jetty 6.1.2beta with additional annotation
support.   It's not clear to me if it is required that the annotations
are support for the resource injection and callbacks in order to be spec
compliant  ... so, I thought I should ask.

Joe