geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.2 status
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 20:07:33 GMT
Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> This release is finally wrapping up.  We are basically waiting on
> final releases from the projects we depend on.  Specifically, we need
> releases from:
>
>   Yoko 1.0 - Contains many fixes to CORBA interoperability
>   ActiveMQ 4.1.1 - We need a release which contains AMQ-1165 and AMQ-1088
>   OpenEJB 2.3 - Once Yoko is released, OpenEJB 2.3 can be release
There are a couple of fixes to both the javamail 1.3.1 specs and
providers we really should try to get into 1.2.  Multiple customers have
hit this problem in 1.1.1.   This will require releasing new versions of
both deliverables.  The fixes are already in the code, we just need to
go through the mechanics of releasing it.

Rick