geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Geronimo web site update
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:47:09 GMT
Ok, what's the news from Pier? I haven't heard anything back

For the time being I had to pull back to 2.2.10 to run the plugin. btw, I'm starting to look
into the export template

Did you mentioned having a different version of the template? a more updated one?

Cheers!
Hernan

jason.dillon@gmail.com wrote:
> No I have not tried, but got word from Pier that he is working on it.
>
> --jason

News)

our web site over
ideas and