geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Cayenne Status
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:52:23 GMT
Hi,

Thank you very much for your update.

I am new to the JPA (still reading the JSR 220) and realized that
Cayenne works getting delayed in the Geronimo according to a previous
thread. So thought I might able to building some patches from Geronimo
side too ;). Still I haven't gone that far to understand how Geronimo
JPA works too even.

I will keep asking questions when it comes to some other problems from
Cayenne.

Thanks again for your update.

Lasantha