geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Fixing problems in geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_spec
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:14:02 GMT
Ok, I guess I missed the implications of some of the reorganization of
the specs tree.  This Jira

Requires a fix to the javamail specs to work.  The patch that was
submitted fixes the problem in the geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec tree, but
in order to ship this fix in Geronimo 1.2, it also needs to be fixed in
the geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_spec as well.  This is a but that multiple
users are likely to trip over, so it's important that it be fixed.  1.2
can't move to using the 1.4 specs yet because of TCK signature test
considerations.  The 1.3.1 source is no longer in the trunk for the
specs, so how do I fix this problem where it needs to be fixed?

Rick