geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.0 Documentation - Administration
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:08:52 GMT
Actually I was working on that topic. Left on "Adding new listeners for the Web containers"

These are the topics covered in v1.2 under "Administering the Apache Geronimo Server". I'll
finish the two sections I started ("Adding new listeners for the Web containers" and "Configure
log level"). Feel free to jump on any of the other topics ("Configuring a remote Apache HTTP
server", "Configuring the JMS server" ...)

# Administering the Apache Geronimo Server

    * Adding new listeners for the Web containers
          o Add new AJP listener
          o Add new HTTP listener
          o Add new HTTPS listener
    * Configure log level
          o Derby Log Viewer
          o Log Manager
          o Server Log Viewer
          o Web Access Log Viewer
    * Configuring a remote Apache HTTP server
          o Configure Apache HTTPd as a reverse proxy (mod_proxy)
          o Configure Apache HTTPd with Jakarta Tomcat Connector (mod_jk)
    * Configuring the JMS server
    * Display JVM information
    * Monitor Server status
    * Performance monitoring
    * Starting and stopping the server

Also, add any other topic you consider should be covered in this (or any other) section.

Cheers!
Hernan