geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Geronimo web site update
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:28:18 GMT
Jason Dillon wrote:
> Native confluence news?  Huh?

Just wanted to make clear I wasn't talking about the autoexport plugin thingy but Confluence
itself.
When I add a "News" it takes a long time to show up, no matter the macro or filters I'm using.
I'm guessing that delay must have a purpose, one that I don't know.

> Moving the old news... is the painful process of converting html to
> wiki... and AFAIK there is no way to backdate the content, so will have
> to put a note in the news stating which date it was really from.  Unless
> you want to hack the DB... which I don't recommend.  Its been a while
> since I looked into it though... might be some backdate support in the
> newer versions of Confluence.

ok, I'll just create a static page with the "old News"

Cheers!
Hernan