geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject [Fwd: Geronimo v2.0 documentation - What's new?]
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:11:05 GMT
Folks, we'll hopefully be branching some time this week. This is a friendly (and weekly) reminder
that without your input this document will starve. Pls chime in, send comments or update the
doc directly, here is the link.

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/whats-new-in-geronimo-v2-m2.html

Cheers!
Hernan