geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple Web Service with JAX-WS sample on AG wiki
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:48:57 GMT
To make Jarek's job easier, I'll start a wiki write-up by creating a
table with lists of functions we need to do for CXF and Axis2.  I'll get
this information from JSR109 which is the only spec we (geronimo) needs
to implement IIUC.   Then we can check items that we think is developed
and/or tested.   I'll have placeholders for stuff I don't know so that
you guys can fill in the holes.:-)   I'll begin working on this next
week as soon as I finish up with the sample.

Lin