geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple Web Service with JAX-WS sample on AG wiki
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:36:29 GMT
Hi Lasantha,

I am using a geronimo build I built on Monday which is probably why I
didn't see the bug you hit.:-)

Re your inline comment below, seems there are sufficient changes in CXF
recently to cause the previous example not working.  I tried to run the
war file without these generated classes but got some stack trace asking
for something like getResquestWrapper from CXF...  This can be easily
recreated with the latest sample I have by just uncommenting out the
java code generation portion in pom.xml if anyone is interested in more
details.

Thanks,

Lin