geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Simple Web Service with JAX-WS sample on AG wiki
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:17:33 GMT
Dims,

Yes we need a good test coverage. Specially when it comes to WSDL
provided situation, it reads WSDL and creating annotations by hand. Then
we might miss some of the WSDLs. I think there is a good test codings
for Axis1 implementation (AxisWebServiceContainerTest.java). Shall we
create something like  here too?

Thanks,
Lasantha