geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Simple Web Service with JAX-WS sample on AG wiki
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 04:57:36 GMT
Hi All,

Great work... We are getting closer & closer to finish Axis2 with POJO
support ... Dims do you any idea what are we missing right now ?

Are you using latest version of trunk to build Geronimo? IMO in Axis2
there is a bug and I am submitting a patch for that too ;).

Please see my in line comments too.

Thanks,
Lasantha
Lin Sun wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> After making some changes to the sample[1], I am able to get it
> (slightly different versions of it for CXF and Axis2) working with
> this week's trunk.
>
> Here are some observations:
> 1) I have to use the generated classes (package-info, objectFactory,
> RequestWrapper and ResponseWrapper classes) for CXF to get the war
> file deployed.  This was not required before...
It wasn't necessary to generate these files in CXF for WSDL provided
situation before. I though it is only for Axis2 to necessary to do this
step. Jarek do you have any idea ? :-)